Tuesday, January 5, 2010

can online in room now !

finally, I've brought my heavy laptop to the PPKT office to fix my wireless registration.
I wanted to fix it last semester, but due to my lazyness n final exam nearing, I din't manage to fix it last semester.

Now I can online in hostel's room.
guess wat, the first thing I do in room is turn on my laptop, connect to the internet n start FACEBOOK-ing.
after facebook, continue with downloading some stuff from USM sharer,
n lastly, my dear blog.
that's the flow.

It's good to have internet service in my room. I can keep up-to-date for anything happens in USM, or maybe things that happen to my dear frens out there.
eg. Biqi got a job as teacher(part-time i think), piang is celebrating new year with her St. John's fren, someone in USM changed her status to "In a relationship" on last 2 months...:P

but there are also some cons about it.
my TIME... I have spend most of my time in front of the laptop for online.
the line is slow n slow responses.
when u wait it to load pages in internet, time flies.
so, I consider it is not gud for me as a student too.

anyway, I wil stil online as usual. Life without internet is boring.
Guess I have to take this "golden" opportunity to improve my time management skill.
Hopefully I can success, hopefully.

P.S.
I tend to switch between these two languages as I like... depend on what I want to talk about.
Pls get used to it.
with the internet in my room now, maybe i can post things more regular here.
hope I can do that too. try to keep my promise.

3 comments:

  1. haha, that day i reach home @ 6++ in the morning.
    after bbq we go other frenz house to play card, n chit chat- ing until early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good lo...
    I always miss out good things.
    I think I also saw one gathering event of 5B is coming this month right?
    haiz... I'm goin to miss it to. I can't go back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually i also want follow piang, but i called parents come and fetch BEFORE they realy decided to play whole night. so pity i missed the chance.

    now having hard days in schoool.
    plz rmbr, teaching will always be your last job to think about. killing brain cells and throat cells.

    take care and all de best thr.muacks.

    ReplyDelete