Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ya, It's Valentine's...


♥ Happy Valentine's Day to my Jojo and all my friends ♥


To those who celebrate the V day, enjoy the day to the fullest, besh wishes to you all ^^
To those who are still single, enjoy the day too with friends and family,
coz they're also your LOVE one too, right?

and not to forget, to my lovely Jojo:
Thanks for the cheers and joys.
Thanks for being there for me in my life and thanks for everything ♥
Really kinda sad that we're physically far apart from each other today.
But as you said, we still can feel each other closely in our heart, right?
How I wish you could be by my side right now :)

♥ Happy V day to you, and hope to see you soon ^^

1 comment:

  1. ohh Saturday will be meet you, so no worry...hahaha.... Well Happy V Day to you dear =)

    ReplyDelete