Sunday, April 25, 2010

EXAM -ing

yaya... now is in the middle of exam.
the next n last paper wil be on Thursday.
subject = Physical and Analytical Chemistry. haha

I finished my 2nd last paper = Japanese Language (level 1) on last Friday.
the night after the exam v straight went for a movie. haha
it is now the very popular movie, ICE KACANG PUPPY LOVE.


many say it is a MUST-SEE movie, but...
for me, it is kinda...boring? haha...

" It has no climax at all.... " 
" Go back i wana argue with them ady!!! all said this movie very nice, but this is really XXXXX "
haha. 
this are the feedbacks from my frens.
sorry to all ice kacang puppy love big Fan. no offence here.
i think maybe becoz i don have those "ART-CELL" to appreciate this movie...
correction correction here :
" the movie ain't bad, it is just that me myself duno how to appreciate only... "
lk this i think i wil offence less ppl ba? hahahaa

but anyway, 
PLEASE SUPPORT MOVIE THAT IS "MADE IN MALAYSIA"
支持本土电影!支持本地制作!支持阿牛导演!还有支持正版!
I got went cinema watch ar, so i got support liao... how about u ??? hehee ^^

Just as I mentioned jz now, the next paper wil be on Thursday, which is 5 days later, 
this made me lose my study mood, 
" I CAN"T STUDY ALREADY !!! OH NO....." 

already start thinking of the trip after the exam, 
already start thinking to hang out with my girls in my hometown,
already start thinking about how should i spend precious holidayss....

haha... kinda useless hor ? but these are the things that running in my brain most of the time.



Biqi n Piang piang, 
I start missing u girls le 
( miss u both all the time oso ).... ^^




gonna stop here lo... hoping tat i wil find back my long-lost-study-mood soon lar,
haha. If not, i wil be in big trouble for the last paper !!!
gud luck for me, 
n gud luck for all of u tat is reading this blog entry oso la ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment