Friday, April 9, 2010

Starbuck -ing

Long time din't post my blog entry in my blog, may be I should do it once in a while, or perhaps more often... haha... sorry for u all to read my broken-english lar... haha.


We went to Starbuck last night, finally can't withstand the hot weather in USM. Can u imagine you're actually sweating although u r sitting directly below ur fan (with the max fan speed)... = =
plus i really meticulous about the temperature,
too hot = bad mood = can't study = EMO (???)
haha... perhaps.

The surrounding there is pretty nice n warmth.
good for relaxing ( n studying??? )....











but the problem is....
I WENT THERE AND ENDED UP STUDYING NOTHING AT ALL....
haha... I was busy relaxing n playing online game ( SDO - Super Dancer Online ) at there.





<-- this game, which driving me crazy recently





my daikajie was sitting right in front of me...
and as usual, she was doin wat she usually do all the time... crazying around XD


haha... Looks !!! she is studying LKM 400 ( Bahasa Malaysia IV ) in starbuck !!!
what a sweat = =





tat one do not requirement much studying, jz go to the exam tat day n write something wil do.
lk tat won fail d gua? haha

   DARK MOCHA !!! XD


busy promoting my Dark Mocha drinks... haha. It's super nice !!! Luv it ^ ^


my hair really grow much longer as compared to when i first enter USM... haha...
but maybe it's time for a little trim for my hair. 
"hey Biqi, wanna go to have a hair cut together after i come back? haha ^^ "
*
*
*
EXAM IS NEARING... ALL THE BEST !!!
*
*
*
*
P.S. : 
Sorry for late-posting of this entry, it is mainly due to the SUCK line internet speed in USM, I can't even upload photo here... swt  (= =)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, now u only date me go cut hair ar?! everytime come back ask me want go Mico or not one..LOL. your hair-fren a? 发友! hehe. when coming back ar?piang leaving soon in mid May, come back fasterrr so we can go gai gai before she and you chao back to North. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... everytime cut hair oso think of you ma :P
    rmb those days tat v go Mico together. haha.
    i wil be free after 8 May ^^
    after tat for sure wan to hang out together more frequent, b4 piang go study. haha ^^

    ReplyDelete