Thursday, May 13, 2010

Holiday START !!!

hihi... i'm back to my home sweet home !!!
waa... go home can eat my mama's best in the world's cooking, can lying down the whole days doin nothing, can watch dramas, play games, read comics n SLEEPING as long as i like... wow !!!
I miss these lazy life so much when I'm in USM... wahahaa...

but unfortunately, I CAN'T ONLINE AT HOME !!!
It seems tat my streamyx connection at home got some prob, that's why i can't surf the net since i come back.
haiz... In order to online, i have to purposely drive all the way to my grandma's hse, to use my cousin's pc to online... so sad... I hope TMNet can come to my hse faster to fix the prob... > <

at home, nothing to do... i start feeling bored ( i think main reason is life without internet.. haha )
i sleep early every night, around 12am or earlier... haha ( must be a shock for my frens, since i m known as the Nighty Cat tat always sleep late.. )
yaya, i sleep earlier now... i take care of my health now... moo, okie? hahaa XD

since i come back, really nothing much to do, except my daily job : DRIVER...
i have to help to fetch my brothers, fetch them back from school, to tuition, back from tuition and so on...
I have to be on-call, for example: yesterday, when i m eating my lunch = maggie at home, jz one call from my bro : "hey sis, can u come to school fetch me now? "
LOLS... for him, i have to stop enjoying my maggie, purposely drive all the way to school n fetch him.... haiz... kids nowadays... = =...
"hey bros, i don't care ar, u both owe me a McD treat or watever treat ar, for being u two's DRIVER !!!"

haha... kinda boring at hse oso... plan to go out with my dears = BiQi n piang... hahaa... long time din went out ady, maybe this weekend? haha.. wait til i date them lar... hehe ^^

that's all for this post, later wil try upload the post about my previous Perak-Genting trip, wil jz do a brief on it, since my daikajie moo moo ady did a detailed post on it, haha !!! see ya

ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS LOR, MY FRENS ^^  HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey mama.. lol. yeah nice holiday. me too will miss this kinda slacking life when we get back USM.
    and me too slpt arnd 11 sth b4 12 these days. also equally shocking rit. haha
    I heard from moo u asked abt me. I guess u sud know now. act u can sms me too. really missed the time spent with you since you know we've been like lost contact for the last month.
    next sem i'll b back but don't wory I wont tease u and xxx. I'll protect u from them. ahahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i will off to kampar next saturday. fast fast date me out.

    ReplyDelete