Saturday, December 26, 2009

Back to University Life

After 8 hours from now,
I wil be sitting on the bus tat wil bring me back to USM.
yes, the holiday is over.
what a bad news.

I don't think I can blogging so often after return to USM,
this is because
MY STUPID ROOM IN HOSTEL HAS NO INTERNET SERVICE.
(p.s. sorry, it has internet port, but it has rosak long time ago.)

I heard that it has already down for some years...
n I was told that it won't have any hope for it to be repaired.
how sad. this is what we called APEX university... huh !

so, [ have internet port ] = [ no internet service ] =.=|||

but stil, if I'm hardworking enough,
maybe I wil try to post it using the PC in library.
If...If only I have the time and mood for it... haha :P

that's it for today,
time to continue my packing. many stuff I've to bring. HELP~

N lastly, before I forget...
Kei n piang, TAKE CARE lo... all the best ^^

1 comment: