Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fear

2 months of holiday, it is almost over by now.
kinda sad.
I really enjoy holidays.
These are the time that u can really lay back n relax.
No need to rush. No need to study till late night.
can sleep without worrying can't finish study for the exam.

I stil remember how I prepare for my first semester's test,
when exam is nearing,
I can't really have enough time to prepare for my exam.
ended up struggling every night before the exams...
those days r really awful.

one word to describe: TERRIBLE.
or may be HORRIBLE too.

mostly bcoz of this, when I think of goin bac to my university,
I m kinda scare. Scare for the tests, scare for the exams.
but somehow, the reality is cruel.
I stil have to return to my so-called-"DEAR"-university next week.
this is my responsibility as a student, as a daughter, and as myself.

well, I really should start study diligently and consistently.
I shall not repeat what I have done in Sem One.
stil goin out with frens, but not that often.

This is the PROMISE, between you and me

2 comments:

  1. don't worry babe! you sure can cope it!

    shall i say, you can (see banana destroy banana) in cantonese. figure out sendiri la.haha

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx kei ^^
    luv ur "see banana destroy banana".

    luv u. miss u

    XOXO too :P

    ReplyDelete