Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Warner Brothers Movie World

Warner Brothers Movie World is surely a nice place to visit ^^
it is located at Gold Coast, Australia, near to my aunt's hse...


inside there is really pretty, lots of beautiful building of the cartoon tat v used to watch during our childhood, eg. Buns Bunny, Scooby-Doo, Batman, Shrek...
it is like falling into a dream world... quite enjoyed inside there.

colourful flower inside Movie World... so pretty ^^

but I did something wrong at the beginning of the day.
I let my temper over control my emotion, again...
bcoz when v first arrived at there, the weather is really hot.
so my another aunt n my mom walked really fast in front me, n i m busying taking photos around the place. They walked so fast, as if there were nothing around them.
I was a bit angry, started to put on my bad-mood-and-angry-face.
I think my mom realized it, coz tat is wat I wil usually do when i am angry.

Luckily later on I realized tat i m showing out my bad temper again,
quickly i calmed myself down, n my mood turned better.
Looks like I stil nid to put in some effort in controlling my temper...
cant really let my bad temper overtake my mind again...
I should be cool and calm...

anyway, Movie World is surely a nice place for teenager... inside there got some nice shows and exciting roller coaster rides. The souvenir inside is also very cute n pretty.
I did grab some for myself, but it ended up my aunt paying them for me...
Thx Aunt Karen again... ^^

Bunny in Gold Award... "WHAT'S UP, DUCK ! "

I particularly luv this badge ^^

but later on, my aunt oso brought me to the Centre Business Area of Gold Coast.
And this time I did buy myself some cute souvenir.
But this time I didn't let my aunt pay for me.
I pay them myself ^^ cant always have her to pay, it shouldn't be lk this.

rewards for me ^^

tomoro wil be staying in the hse for the whole day i think.
Outside there is really really hot. Hot like hell. It's SUMMER time...
I m oso kinda glad tat i can stay in the hse whole day for air-cond ^^
but maybe thinking whether wanna walk to the nearby stores to discover some new stuff.
it depends on tomoro's mood again... n weather too.

The coming Thursday v r goin for a day trip.
maybe later wana check up where v r goin this thurs...
but for sure it wil be an enjoyable trip too ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment