Sunday, November 29, 2009

Counting down for return to Malaysia...

5 more days to go, i wil be goin bac Malaysia...
yup, u r right, i m goin bac on 4th December.

I have been here for almost 3 weeks.
This 3 weeks is surely the best 3 weeks of holiday I have ever had in my whole life.
The life in Aussie is great, really great.
It makes me think of living here in the future.

"maybe i can study here, or maybe working here..."
this kind of thought always pop-up in my mind recently.

my mom n my aunt wil really happy if i can come here for work or study.
especially my mom... haha ^^

It is not impossible. It is POSSIBLE.
It only depends on me, whether I m willing to pay out for tat.
I shall study hard for tat.

ya... may be I really should.
may be that time, who wanna join me? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment