Monday, November 30, 2009

An Artistic Day

today I visited art gallery in Brisbane city.
bcoz 2day is Monday, so not many ppl.
The surrounding is quiet and comfortable, perfect for an art gallery.
the paintings there are sorted according to type,
so it is easy to browse through all of those paintings.

I remember I saw one Picasso's great work,
cant really remember the name of the art,
but it is really..... hard to understand for me.
I m not gud at art, and interpreting art pieces... haha :P

but I saw one or two paintings... speechless ==
It is a plain black sheet of painting, about 3 metres high.
only have some thin red lines horizontally across d black sheet.
THAT'S ALL.
I was like : "huh? tat's it? " (=.=) ???
I know it's not gud to criticize ppl's great work, but i really cant understand.

We also went to the Brisbane State Library bookshop...
I read one book about the famous paintings in the world...
really interesting, gained a lot of knowledge of it ^

so today is really an Artistic Day for me...
hehe ^^ what a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment