Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Food Poisoning (T-T)

The monday 2 days back was my fren Ernest's birthday...
congrat for him.
it surely is a nice n wonderful day for him, but definitely not for me.
I have a serious food poisoning tat day.

phew... i think it was bcoz of the tiramisu cake tat i have in a coffee shop the day before.
it make 3 of us ( my aunt, my cousin n me ) have an awful day...
I ate the cake d most, so mine is d most terrible.

on that day, i woke up feeling not well. Yet i stil nid to go for the daytrip tat my aunt has booked for us. I vomited so many times tat day, even before i had my breakfast...
tat day was surely not my day. I vomited out anything tat i eat, even a cup of warm drinking water oso cant stay in my stomach, it is all vomited out soon after i drink it.
so basically tat day, i don dare to take in anything, i cant even drink any water, coz i wil vomit all of them out soon after i take it.

this made me feeling dizzy n tired the whole day. I joined a local daytrip, so v have to walk here n there. it is so tiring. even the guide let us have 2 hours to freely walk around the street, i ended up sleeping on the table of restaurant for the whole 2 hours...

soon after i reach my aunt's hse, i continue my dizzy sleep. I woke up once at night, thinking of at least wanna eat something for the whole day. My aunt cooked a very delicious keow teow sup, it really taste nice, plus tat i was really hungry. But same things happen again. It is all vomit out.
Haiz... poor me. I ady feeling hungry, but yet i stil cant eat anything i want. I oso had headache tat night. after taking panadol, i continue my sleep again...

tat was a terrible night. Luckily i was feeling better on the next day. at least i ady can eat my breakfast. but now, I stil don dare to eat too much. I m stil scare of being full. But basically, now ady feeling ok.

argghh... so good for being healthy again...
== Health is important !!! ==

3 comments:

  1. hey, girl. must take care a.
    health is really important.
    wait for u to date me out, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei....u ok oredi?
    when come back malaysia liao har?

    ReplyDelete