Monday, November 16, 2009

Holiday-ing in Aussie

For the very first Semester break in the stressful USM, I have visited my aunt's hse in Gold Coast, Australia. The flight takes about 8 hours...


= my boarding pass =


ya... after tiring 8 hours flight, finally i have reach Gold Coast, Australia...


Bcoz of my aunt's laptop didn't come with chinese word, so I'm using my broken english to continue blogging for the whole holiday in Aussie... hope u guys trying ur best to understand my poor broken english with lots of grammar mistake... ( glad tat my english tutor, Mr. Ngooi won read this, or else he wil kill me for d english grammar n short form tat i use... :P )

It's summer now in Aussie. On the first day I arrived here, the weather is stil ok. Although the sunshine is pretty hot, but the wind blowing is cool.
But after a few days, the temperature rises n it bcom hotter n hotter...
phew... I hate hot weather!!!

It has been almost one week since I arrived in Australia here. My aunt treated us very well... perhaps super well... She buy us so many things, treat us so many nice food, bring us to many places...
Thx u very much, Aunt Karen ^^

So far I have been to many places in Brisbane n Sunshine Coast, lk city of Brisbane, Noosa Marina, the world's largest Ginger Factory, Aussie World, mountain top in Sunshine Coast, Big Pineapple...


= City view of Brisbane =


= The World's Largest Ginger Factory =


= Mountain top view =


it is pretty fun, n I have upload some of the photos in facebook.
Do check it out when u r free... hehe ^^
a lot of nice photo of scenery tat i have taken so far.

tomoro v r goin to Movie World in Gold Coast. It's a famous place.
Really can't wait for it... :P
Hopefully tomoro wil also be a nice n enjoyable day for me !!! (^^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment