Sunday, June 27, 2010

Promoter job, finally ended !!!

Finally, my 6 days working as promoter finally come to the end. phew, although it was only a 6-days-job, working continuously for 3 weekends, but it seems so long to me. I've waited this day to come since the 1st day of my work. haha...

The most suffer part of the promoter job is, you'll have to STAND during your working time. For the past 3 weekends, I've been standing 8 hours a day in the Tesco. Gosh, the result is, my legs getting so pain after that. I need to wear my mom's CUTE-PINK-FLOWER-INDOOR-SLIPPER to walk in the house after i came back from work.

See, isn't it cute? LOL... 
(NOT MINE, my mom's... mine in the hostel is damn ugly, maybe i should buy 
one cutie like this, i want Hello Kitty's or Pucca's one...)
(it feels so pain if walking without them in the house, the floor is so hard... kongkongkong...)

the most wonderful part of working there is, i get to know several new frens there, the promoters working there are friendly. At there, we normally won't call out your name. We used to call each other by the brand of the products that you're promoting. For example, my "jiran" during working, a secondary kid promoting PR0*TEX, so we call him : "Hi, Pro*tex !!! " haha. And now most of us are connected by Facebook !!! We do add each other in facebook and keep connected in this way. Again, thanks for the invention of facebook, it connects people.

Suddenly just realized, until now, I haven't mentioned what product I was promoting... Ooopsss :P
I was promoting for the SENS*ODYNE product, they are launching their new product in the market now. So basically, my job is to inform customer about the new product, telling them a bit info about sensitive teeth, recommend the suitable varient of toothpaste for them based on their teeth condition. Sounds professional isn't? haha... nah, it is just repeating almost the same things over n over. 

In the 2nd and 3rd week we even have to hold a netbook to show customer some basic info. The super high-class netbook have its 180 degree-rotatable-touch-screen, and it is super pretty and expensive. Don't "look small" at the small netbook, when u held it for almost 8 hours, what you will get is, wake up with both of your arms in pain... it is heavy if u carry it for a long time. 

Hahaa... this is basically my promoter-look... white formal wear with blue scarf on.
don't doubt yourself. I know I've getting a bit (or more?) fatter during this holiday, 
due to the nonstop munching and eating at home. 
I know I am more "berisi"... haiz... more diet after going back USM....

Happy that the 6 days work was ended. Time to get myself a fully rest before returning to the breathe-taking and stressful STUDY life  happy hang around and crazy around with my coursemate in USM. hehee...miss them badly. And will miss my secondary dears, PIANG, BIQI and JIE YAN badly when i get back USM.... 
guess that we could only TRY to meet each other during holidays, if and only if our holidays meet together. haiz...

2 more weeks to go... (T-T) 
start missing my current lazy life.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment